||8.25" l x 5.41" w x 0.69"
Think ADHD means you can't get things done? Think again.
Busy entrepreneur and CEO Peter Shankman always seems to have more than twenty-four hours in a day. How does he get so much done? Peter attributes his unusually high energy level and extreme productivity to his ADHD brain.
In Faster Than Normal, you'll discover his hard-won insights and daily hacks for making ADHD a secret weapon for living a full and satisfying life, including how to:
• Harness your creative energy to generate and execute ideas
• Direct your hyperfocus to get things done
• Identify your pitfalls - and avoid them
• Streamline your daily routine
• Use apps and other tech innovations to free up your time and energy
Filled with life-changing habits and supportive self-care advice, this positive, practical book flips the script on ADHD - and is an invaluable handbook for anyone who want to drive their faster-than-normal brain at maximum speed . . . without crashing.