||9.50" l x 7.50" w x 2.50"
Do you want to spend more time in God's Word, but you're not sure where to begin? The Bible's depth can seem overwhelming, but within the pages of Scripture you will find words of peace, hope, and love waiting for you. Sometimes the hardest part of beginning is knowing where to start. The NIV Starting Place Study Bible guides you through Scripture, so you can understand God's love for you and grow in a relationship with the Savior who longs to know you personally.
• Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
• 88 Bible Characters: Explore the lives of the Bible’s most fascinating personalities
• 282 Q&A Notes: Get answers to your most perplexing questions
• 146 Context Notes: In-depth articles on the cultural and historical context of Scripture
• 138 Bible Truths: Core Christian beliefs and their basis in Scripture
• Book Introductions provide you with a helpful overview of each book of the Bible
• Over 6,000 study notes explain the text, verse-by-verse
• Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
• Exclusive NIV Zondervan Comfort Print® typeface
• 9.7-point print size
• 16 pages of full-color maps in the back