||7.46" l x 5.51" w x 0.72"
Straight-A Study Skills proves that you don't have to spend countless hours studying to get good grades. Using her experience as an educational consultant and a teacher, authors Cynthia Clumeck Muchnick and Justin Ross Muchnick have created an easy-to-use approach to learning important study skills and achieving academic success. Through more than 200 entry-based strategies, you will learn all there is to know about strengthening your academic performance, including how to:
• Get the most out of class time.
• Find a note-taking system that works for you.
• Improve your writing skills and create compelling essays.
• Develop effective study habits.
• Choose the right classes and extracurricular activities.
• Prepare for standardized tests, quizzes, and final exams.
This guide is broken down into quick and easy concepts, tactics, and tips that highlight essential information and allow you to quickly find the topics you need to focus on. With Straight-A Study Skills, you're guaranteed to sharpen your study skills, boost your grades, and position yourself for success!