||9.79" l x 7.48" w x 0.55"
Cooking and sharing meals is something every family should be able to enjoy together - however many family members eat gluten-free. If your household is avoiding gluten, this book will lead the way to recreating your family's old favorites, and introduce you to a few new ones, too!
Gluten-Free Family Favorites makes gluten-free cooking fun, with 75 recipes designed to meet your family's everyday needs (and wants!), including:
• Breakfasts to start the day off right (French Toast Sticks, Banana Mini Muffins, Sweet Potato Pancakes)
• Snacks and sides that satisfy (Cashew Coconut Chia Squares, Soft Pretzels)
• Balanced dinners (Pumpkin Gnocchi Nuggets, Spaghetti Bolognese, Quesadillas)
• Familiar classics (Personal Pizzas, Fish Sticks, Chicken Fingers)
• Tasty treats (Apple Cider Donuts, Waffle Cones, Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies)
Each kid-tested and –approved recipe includes “Kids Can” tips to get kids themselves helping with the cooking, plus modifications for families avoiding other allergens or eating a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Authors Kelli and Peter Bronski also teach the ins and outs of a gluten-free diet, including how to maintain a gluten-free kitchen, avoid cross-contamination, reduce the higher grocery bills that can come with a gluten-free diet, and empower children to select and prepare food for themselves.